lunes, 15 de marzo de 2010

I'm fuckin tired!!!!!!

Honestly, i'm tired of being a human being. As redundant as that may sound, its how i feel. 

i'm tired of feelings.
i'm tired of other human beings.
i'm tired of trying to do better all the time.
i'm tired of looking for a job.
i'm tired of being a woman.
i'm tired of having to filter what i say and do.
i'm tired of thinking what to cook.
i'm tired of feeling like time is always running out.
i'm tired of other people's problems.
i'm tired of my own problems.
i'm tired of responsabilities.
i'm tired of going to the doctor.
i'm tired of dealing with side-effects.
i'm tired my mom yelling.
i'm tired of my dad complaining.
i'm tired of being irritated.

i'm tired of dealing with people that are intransigent (like me).

I'm tired of trying and trying and trying and trying...

4 comentarios:

vb dijo...

i´m also tired ...sobretodo* i´m tired of being tired.

(dealing with the side effects...uf, ni lo digas.)

*si, ni siquiera sé decir sobretodo en inglés.
I need english lessons!

Virginie dijo...

bastante bien para una srta que dice necesitar clases de ingles!
igual cuando me organice, coordinamos para hacer unas clases de ingles, pero divertidas. :p

vb dijo...

si, con traducción de canciones!

Virginie dijo...

absolutamente! podemos pensar en cosas entretenidas asi y acudimos a la gramatica solamente cuando sea necesario para aclarar algun tema.
podemos hacerlo con canciones y/ o peliculas, etc.